Performance auditors are under increasing pressure to make their audits more effective, economical, and efficient. But greater volumes of data, advancing technologies, and new tools don’t automatically translate to improved audits. Your performance audit team likely faces a number of barriers to delivering quality audits, like:
The fastest way to improve your performance audits is to get expert support from a team like ours. With specialist knowledge in data for performance audits and decades of audit experience, we can provide support where you need it most.
- Lack of capacity – Maybe they’re already stretched with their current audit schedule (without adding to their workload)
- Lack of capability – They may not yet have the full training and confidence to use new tools, technologies, processes, or data in their audits
- Poor ROI – In the past, they may have found that results didn’t go deep enough to provide new insights, they weren’t easy to understand, or they didn’t provide opportunities for improvement
- Low relevance – Perhaps they are struggling to choose or prioritise audit themes that are relevant to the community or organisation
- Overwhelm – They may have found the larger volumes of data or newer auditing tools to be noisy, overwhelming, and distracting (instead of useful)
Get a tailored approach that suits your needs. We can step in and manage the process or just part of it — from planning and consulting on the data aspects of your audit, to outsourcing or co-sourcing your performance audit. We’ll help you plan and execute your most effective performance audit yet. Together, we’ll use the available data and tools to create audit deliverables that add real value, provide real insights, and lead to real performance improvements.